Thursday, June 18, 2009
























Well we went to the Park yesterday and stopped to see Dad on the way home. Keala loves to swing and liked cruising around in her stroller. Valerie gave us a hand me down hat of Liam's , thank god , cause the sun was blinding and we didn't have one with us. Dad was working hard taking apart the old horse barn and getting the place ready to grade for the new house. I love love love the view from the ranch and can't wait to move down there.
Here is little Miss feeding herself. She really is growing up fast, she wants to feed herself most of the time, but still lets mom feed her cereal and fruit and veggies.



2 comments:

danielandjamaica said...

that view is georgous! Mya hates to swing... it's so sad. And is that bowl suctioned to the table? I HAVE GOT TO get one of those! Mya throws EVERYTHING on the floor!And I'm LUCKY if she lets me feed her anything. I can put whatever it is on the spoon and then she wants to feed herself. And we're BOTH LUCKY if she makes it in her mouth! :)See you VERY soon! OOOOO- I can't wait to see myself on your blog!

Jules said...

oh my goodness, get that baby up here so I can squeeze those lil cheeks! She's great at feeding herself, that's awesome! Such a big girl!

Happy Birthday!!

Keala

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Kaipo

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Keala Leilani

Keala Leilani

Kaipo and Sid

Kaipo and Sid

Daddy and Baby

Daddy and Baby

sweetie pie

sweetie pie

Followers