Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday....

So in tradition of my cousins, I too have started a birthday wishlist. All I really want is our trip home to go smooth as silk and for nobody to get sick while we are away.

But on with the fun of making a list... The first and foremost would be a trip to the Kea Lani or Four Seasons. Spa treatment with all the yummy organic scrubs and everything they pamper you with would be soooo nice. Not to metion hanging by the pool with a cocktail, or ordering room service, while lounging around in my fluffy white robe!! Yes, I want to go!!!




No comments:

Happy Birthday!!

Keala

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Kaipo

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Keala Leilani

Keala Leilani

Kaipo and Sid

Kaipo and Sid

Daddy and Baby

Daddy and Baby

sweetie pie

sweetie pie

Followers