Saturday, October 10, 2009


Love Those feeding faces.. She tries to feed me her food, I think it is so cute. We are trying to switch her to cows milk now so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully she is ready since Formula is kinda pricey $$.
We are enjoying our weather lately, and today the tradewinds are back, so it's nice to be outside. I've been taking Keala in the pack on the 50 dirtbike, but today was Dad's first time. We had to document it, and her first air too! She was a bit scared I think at first, but she loved it! I can't wait to teach her to ride the 50 in a couple years!


































2 comments:

danielandjamaica said...

Umm... hmmm...
Daniel would do that if I wouldn't have had him choose me or the bike. But I wouldn't trust him to do that... he wrecks a lot.

danielandjamaica said...

Didn't realize this was all the same post...
I LOVE her "halloween" faces! Mya likes to feed mommy too. They MUST be related! ;)
Surley she'll be fine with cows milk. I never gave Mya formula, just switched from one cow to the other. :)
Let me know when you get our package! Hope it makes it by the 17th!

Happy Birthday!!

Keala

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Kaipo

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Keala Leilani

Keala Leilani

Kaipo and Sid

Kaipo and Sid

Daddy and Baby

Daddy and Baby

sweetie pie

sweetie pie

Followers